I’m thrilled to announce the release of my new book, “Elevate Your Personal Style: Inspiration for the Everyday Woman”. It’s currently available on Amazon in Kindle version, and the paperback edition is coming out shortly.
Although I wrote this book during the last few months, it was really ten years in the making. Back in my mid-thirties, I hit a style and identity crisis. I was a stay-at-home mom to two busy toddlers, and felt like I was drowning under the weight of motherhood. I was putting almost zero effort into my personal appearance, and my self-esteem was at an all-time low. I knew drastic measures were in order, but I didn’t know where to begin. The idea of being a stylish, poised and pulled-together woman felt out of reach and inaccessible.
I set off on a journey to elevate my personal style and improve my sense of self-worth. This book details the steps of my journey, and all the things I learned along the way. (It also reveals my many mistakes and embarrassing moments!) I felt that sharing my story was important, because I suspect many women feel, or have felt, the same way. As an “everyday woman”, I thought that others might find my realistic and relatable perspective helpful, comforting and inspiring.
No matter where you stand on your own personal style journey, I think my book offers motivating and empowering ideas to help you along the way.
The Chapters Include:
1. Adopt a Movie Star Mindset
2. Discover Your Personal Style
3. Take It to the Next Level
4. Take an Inventory
5. Create a Master Plan and Wish List
6. Get Friendly with Your Budget
7. Become a Savvy Shopper
8. Adopt a Window-Shopping Mindset
9. Merchandise Your Products
10. Dress for the Part
11. Express Yourself with Accessories
12. Add Some Magic to Your Step
13. Build a Beautiful Foundation of Intimates
14. Get Active in Your Activewear
15. Put Your Best Face Forward
16. Pamper Your Hands and Feet
17. Add a Spritz of Joy
18. Provide Your Belongings With TLC
19. Accept and Appreciate Your Body
20. Find Your Inner Ballerina
21. Seek Grace in Expression.
Click here for a link to my "Elevate Your Personal" style on Amazon.com
Post a Comment