Here’s the description from Amazon to give you an idea of what this new little gem is all about.
Do you have a love/hate relationship with the holiday season? Do you look forward to the festive, cozy, and magical atmosphere of Christmas, while simultaneously dreading the added stress, spending and work that often accompany the holidays?
“Blissful Christmas” is here to give you a holiday pep talk and serve as a voice of calm amongst the holiday chaos. It will guide you to reflect, dream, plan and prioritize how you want your holiday season to unfold.
Take control of your holiday reins and glide through the Christmas season feeling well rested, in control, within budget, happy and relaxed!
1. Visualize a Blissful Holiday
2. Capture Your Vision
3. Plan Your Holiday Route
4. Wind Down
5. Putter and Declutter
6. Clear the Calendar
7. Pencil Yourself In
8. Craft a Budget
9. Think Outside the Gift Box
10. Shop Until you Drop...Not!
11. Make With Love...Or Don't!
12. Cut the Deck of Cards
13. Simplify Gift Wrapping
14. Go Easy on the Decorating
15. Decorate Au Naturel
16. Live Vicariously
17. Downsize the Tree
18. Create Ambiance Without Clutter
19. Call Off the Bake-Off
20. Simplify the Holiday Grocery Haul
21. Cut Back on Mealtime Madness
22. Celebrate in Style
23. Prioritize Holiday Self-Care
24. Indulge with Intention
26. Drop the Hallmark Expectations
27. Wrap Up and Reflect
28. Embrace the Quiet of January